Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 2 Weigh-in!

Well, it's Monday, so Time for an update....

I think my scale needs new batteries, because I couldn't get a reliable reading, all the weights were different, overall a difference of 4 pounds. So unless the Earth's gravity was fluctuating this morning, I will just go with the largest one, and stick with that. That's being fair, right?

345.8 lbs

So, that is 2.2 lbs this week. Not what I was hoping, but not bad. My Thursday night business dinner and last's night's group meeting may have affected that result, but I still lost something, so that makes me happy.

Remember the comments below!!! Let me know how you think I am doing, give me tips on keeping it off, whatever you think!!!

Thank you!!!

Until then,
scottric

1 comment:

  1. A 2lb loss is nothing to be disappointed with, in fact it's healthier to lose small amounts steadily. Tip for the scale...go pee BEFORE you get on the scale. That way you are not wiggling around while trying to get a reading...HA!

    ReplyDelete